Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hoppy Holidays



Almost another year is coming to a close. 
Mostly I am elated that I made it through and am looking forward to life in the New Year.

As this year ends, I want to post this video holiday greeting that Anita and I made this year. Hope you enjoy it and 2013.

At the end of the video are shots that include a 3 frequency model of a greenhouse model with Frosty the Snowman. I bulit the model and set up the train while Anita set up Noel Town.  Then, I shot and edited the video and Anita created the music. Fun!

2 comments:

  1. How can I build a dome? I need a small one for my Vision Board. Love this!

    thanks,
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. Thanks for your interest and question. Let me direct you to the list of "Models" links on the right sidebar of my blog. They can give you some ideas. The model in my video was constructed from an Ikoso Kit. Their struts are very sturdy and the easily usable circular rubber struts glow in the dark. Some of the other links show how to make model domes from popsicle sticks, plastic straws, and other easily obtainable materials. You should also search the internet since there are many sites with useful information and help with the math (which you will need to know to build a model dome from scratch).
    Best of luck with including a geodesic dome to your Vision Board, Karen. Please, send me a pic when you make one.

    ReplyDelete